What’s it going to cost? *
Standard Service – £250.00 - maximum installation time 4 hours, then hourly charge
Advanced Service – £375.00 - maximum installation time 6 hours, then hourly charge
Hourly charge £62.50
*Price show is for installations taking place in any ME Postcode. For address outside this postcode please Click Here
Please note - For any address that has parking charges or parking restrictions we would ask for our installer to be supplied with a parking permit or paid parking close to the address. Any parking charges which have to paid by the installer will be passed on to the client for reimbursement.
Excluded from the service:
1. TV Wall Mounting bracket. But can be supplied at an additional cost.
2. No leads or connectors are included in the price of the installation.
3. Any plastering is left for the customer to finish & repaint once dry.
4. Removal of any old equipment (unless the service has been purchased separately).
5. Installation of a 5.1 surround sound speaker system (unless the service has been purchased separately).
6. Installation of a TV Stand (unless the service has been purchased separately).
7. No more than 4 items are to be installed and all items must be installed on the same day at the same location.
Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions before you order.
What’s Included in our service:
1. We’ll come to your home on the day of installation and complete a simple pre-install consultation to discuss your requirements.
2. Unpack your TV and Wall Bracket (Bracket not included, but can be supplied) and discuss where you wish the TV to be placed.
3. We’ll fix your flat screen TV to its bracket and install it on your wall. We’ll make sure it’s secure and that all the cables are accessible.
4. Connect your TV to your other equipment in the room, for example your DVD Player, Blu-Ray, Set-Top Box etc. and check the signals.
5. (Standard Service Only) – Arrange your cables neatly and hide them in a surface mounted conduit.
5. (Advanced Service Only) – Arrange your cables neatly and hide them either dropping them through your wall cavity of by chasing directly into your wall and re-plastering.
6. We’ll clean and hoover the installation area making sure we leave it nice and tidy. Will also take all the packaging for recycling.
7. Give you a demonstration and answer any questions you may have.